At-a-glance: COVID-19 Protocols
This is an overview of our safety protocols, designed to keep Manorhouse at zero confirmed cases among staff and residents at our community. Our Transition Counselors will help new residents navigate the process both prior to and after admission.
We have developed detailed protocols to address what is needed prior to admission, what happens after admission, how to protect the safety of our residents on a daily basis, and best practices for ongoing visitation at our community.
Please contact our Director of Resident Relations or our Executive Director for more details, as the specific procedures change periodically based on guidance from the department of health and other regulatory agencies.
Prior to Admission
Required from new resident:
- COVID-19 Pre-admission Questionnaire.
- In-person assessment by the Resident Care Coordinator or Director of Resident Care.
- A negative result from a COVID-19 test.
- Visitation policies and procedures may change based on local positivity rates and other guidance from the department of health or the department of social services.
- Visitors will receive a screen and temperature check upon arrival.
Please note that we reserve the right to modify these policies and procedures at any time to ensure the health and safety of our residents and staff.